AIG Retirement Services is here in the aftermath of natural disasters
We understand that quality customer service is especially important to you at this time.
- You can reach a customer service representative:
- if you cannot reach your local advisor or local office and you need service assistance
- if you are receiving benefits or periodic payments and you need your check mailed to an alternate address
- if you are an employer sponsoring a plan and have questions
- if you have some other customer service need